About This Course
The most common mistake I see people make when it comes to improving their mindset is not knowing exactly what mindset training is.
- Mindset work is NOT the same as counseling or therapy (which are also very important). The terms used in the field are: mental performance, mental conditioning, or mental skills training.
- This type of training proactively builds self-awareness, creates a plan, and applies these mental & emotional tools. Think of prehab vs only doing rehab.
- This training is very similar to how a personal trainer would teach you physical exercises… mindset coaches teach mental exercises that build, clarity, confidence, and resilience.
Let’s be more proactive versus reactive with our mental skills.
- Must have an open mind to absorb information and be ready to learn something new.
- Individuals looking to better themselves on a daily basis.